Rent and park a bike in the centre of Växjö.
Here you can rent bikes, children bikes, tandem bikes and trailers.
Västra Esplananden 15
352 31 Växjö
Rental of mountainbikes.
352 46 Växjö
Rental of regular bikes, electric bikes and mountainbikes.
352 46 Växjö
Bicycle pumps and bicycle garage
- There are four bicycle pumps in the center of Växjö that are free to use. One at the station area on the north side of the Västerbron, one at the Water Square, one at Speakers Corner at the intersection of Storgatan/Bäckgatan and one at Sandgärdsgatan. There is also a bicycle pump at Grand Samarkand's main entrance and on Campus. The bicycle pumps can also be used for strollers and wheelchairs.
- In the center there is a bicycle parking with roof. The bicycle parking has 450 seats and is located on the north side of the Västerbron in the station area.
- 200 new bicycle parking spaces have also been built around the center with the possibility of locking the frame.
Växjö's bicycle map contains several cycling routes as well as tips and rules for cyclists. The map is available at:
Two easily accessible bicycle lanes, which are great for visitors, are;
- Växjö Around (just over 4 km long walking and cycling routes around Växjö town).
- Växjöåttan (the lane around the central Växjö lakes Trummen and lake Växjösjön form an eight and is about 8 km).
More tips on bike lanes can be found in:
Sidan uppdaterades den 1 July 2020